What is Reputation Management?
By now, you likely understand the benefits and necessity of hiring an online presence manager, but what exactly will they be doing for you?
The responsibilities of an online presence management professional vary depending on your business and your needs but always focus on increasing your brand prominence online while creating a positive company image. There are a number of ways that this can be accomplished.
- Provision of regular blog content reinforces your authority in your brand niche and keeps visitors to your site engaged.
- Regular posting on social media networks increases your brand exposure and attracts new and return customers.
- Interaction with customers online via forums, social media networks, and review websites provides a face for your business instead of an anonymous corporate front.
- Response to negative reviews or experiences shared by customers online provides damage control for your reputation and maintains a happy customer base.
- Optimization of your website and website content to make your site readable, secure, and rankable by search engines.
- Use of professional networks to share press releases and product information creates interest in your brand and product.
No matter what plan of attack your online presence manager utilizes to keep your company and products en vogue, the bottom line is that they will be increasing your online prominence while saving you time.