As a reputation management provider, I have the opportunity to work with clients in a wide range of niches, but the areas where reputation management really make a big difference is industries that rely heavily on referrals, recommendations, and who face a significant amount of local competition.
There is no doubt that between treating clients and managing your clinic, you simply don’t have the time to keep a constant eye on what people are saying about your clinic online. Unfortunately, this lack of attention often allows detrimental comments and feedback to go unaddressed. Fortunately, with a range of specialized tactics and tools, I can make sure that this doesn’t happen and you won’t have to lose a minute from your busy schedule.
I work hard to make sure that what your clients see online about your business is truly representative of your clinic. Some of the ways that I do this include:
- Monitoring online forums, professional databases, and review websites for the mention of your business and managing those mentions appropriately.
- Responding to the feedback that has been left online for your business and ensuring that your business has a professional but personable persona online.
- Regularly creating and sharing custom-written unique content specific to the veterinary industry that will engage your audience and increase recognition of your clinic’s name.
- Building a responsive website that is visually appealing, professional in appearance, easy to navigate, and compatible with current technology to give you a competitive edge over other local clinics.
- Growing your social media following to expand your audience and interacting with that audience to show that you are genuinely interested in caring for your patients and interacting with your clients.
- Building and curating a Google Business profile for your veterinary clinic to be sure that you are represented as a reputable business in one of the largest online business directories.
- The building, editing, optimizing, and managing your AdWords PPC marketing campaigns so that you get the most out of your advertising budget while increasing interested local clients.
- Taking your existing website and optimizing your content and your design to target specific keywords relevant to your niche to increase your search engine presence and advertise to relevant clients.
Using these diverse areas of reputation management for veterinarians, I am able to ensure that what clients see when they search your company online is a reliable reputation of a quality veterinary clinic.