As an online reputation manager, I work with a wide range of businesses and the one area where my job as a reputation management strategist has the biggest impact is the bar and nightclub niche.
As a bar owner, your business is often put under the microscope not just by the patrons who frequent it, but also by those who read about it or hear about it from a third party. Ultimately the behavior and opinions of your customers and critics are what shape your reputation.
Fair? No, but then we all know that life (particularly as a self-employed business owner) isn’t always fair.
When I take on bar reputation management clients, I work tirelessly to ensure that your voice is heard and that the opinions of your patrons are fairly representative of your business as a whole. By implementing a number of tactics, I create a personable and unbiased image of your business and build brand recognition for your bar. Some of the tools that I use to do this include:
- Monitoring and managing your bar’s reputation on online forums, review websites, and professional databases.
- Interacting with and responding to patron feedback and comments to give your bar a professional yet personable appearance.
- Regularly posting custom-written content to promote the highlights of your bar and to show how your bar stands apart from the competition.
- Building a visually appealing responsive website design that is compatible with current technology and that gives you a professional edge over other local bars.
- Interacting via social media networks and growing your social media audience to spread your influence and SHOW your potential customers that you are making the effort to share, listen, and learn.
- Building and maintaining your Google Business Profile to ensure that you portray a reputable presence online.
- Managing and optimizing your AdWords PPC marketing campaigns to increase trust in your bar and provide an air of authority.
- Optimizing your website and website content for search engines to make sure that your potential patrons understand the services that your bar offers.
When bundled together, these different areas of online presence management create a solid representation of a quality, personable, and reputable bar and that’s what customers want to see!