As I begin your reputation manager for therapist tasks, I work as long as it takes to ensure that your business is properly displayed and portrayed by others online. A short list of tools I use to accomplish this include:
Online Reputation Management for Therapists
Online reputation management for Therapists is becoming more of a necessity each and every day as we enter the digital times currently live in. Like many other businesses, therapists can easily forget about the attention their business may or may not be receiving online.
It doesn't take much for a therapist to begin losing potential customers over what others are saying about your business or simply your lack of presence. Online Presence Manager has developed and implemented a solid plan with an experienced team to help setup and manage your online reputation.
Online Reputation Manager Services (ORM Service) include:
- Reviewing and monitoring review sites, social media, forums and professional sites for mentions of your therapy business and responding accordingly.
- Responding and interacting with users who recognize your business by commenting or leaving feedback which will provide contact on a personal level.
- Produce custom written blog posts and articles to interest your audience and target new visitors to your site.
- Using social media sites to network and communicate with customers as well as expanding your exposure.
- Creating or updating your Google Business Profile so that all contact information is correct and you are recognized as a genuine business.
- Research and optimize your AdWords pay-per-click marketing campaigns to ensure you are correctly utilizing your marketing budget and receiving the highest quality referrals.
- Optimizing (SEO) your whole site from design to content so that you rank higher in search engines for relevant keywords related to your therapist business.
As you seen from the list above, OPM understands what it takes to setup and maintain proper online reputation management for therapists. Our experienced team is ready to expand your online presence and present your dedication to customer happiness.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
A complete assessment of your website will be done to pinpoint which factors contribute to your current website rankings. I then begin improving your website health with proven white hat (Google suggested) search engine optimization tactics.
- Competitor Analysis & Monitoring
- Image Optimization
- Keyword Research & Strategy
- Link Building Strategy
- LocalSEO for Local Dominance
- On-page & Off-page Optimization
- Search Engine Optimized Unique Content
An average of 98% of our clients see Page 1 Google results within 3-months.
Local SEO & Citation Monitoring
When it comes to dominating your local search area, I have the formula. I’ve been optimizing small business websites for Local SEO before there was such a thing. As your Online Presence Management service provider, I will monitor your Directory listings and leverage a keyword and keyphrase-rich strategy to drive your rankings for your business up on major search engines.
- Local Business Citations Optimization & Management (i.e. Google Business, Bing Places, Facebook, Yahoo!, Yelp!, etc.)
- Local Keyword & Keyphrase SEO Targeting
- Google Business Post Management
- Off-site Local SEO Building Strategies
Reputation & Reviews Management
The challenges that business owners face when trying to monitor and manage brand feedback and reviews online are forever growing.
As our online presence management service customer, I will not only monitor reviews about your business, I will respond to them for you too. And do so in a professional manner that represents your brand in a positive light.
- Monitoring of Your Business Name Online
- Reply to Google Maps Questions
- Reviews Monitoring & Management
Social Media Management
As if online presence management isn’t time-consuming enough, there’s the oh so very important component of social media management to press your time even more. Not only is social media another huge time demanding aspect of online presence management, it’s also an aspect that is constantly changing. Which means you need to invest even more time in staying abreast of these changes.
- Content Scheduling & Management
- Social Media Account Creation
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Social Media Profile Management
- Post Updated to Your Social Media Accounts
- Monitor Your Social Media Accounts
- Interact/Reply to Followers[/expand]