Medical marijuana marketing is a crucial aspect of keeping any medical marijuana clinic or dispensary in business. With the current state of the economy, however, it’s something that some of you may be considering cutting from your budget. Today we want to talk a little bit about why that is a mistake.
Medical Marijuana Marketing: Increasing Exposure To Your Clinic
The vast majority of businesses right now are in crisis due to the COVID-19 lockdown situation. Those businesses that aren’t in crisis due to a lack of income are overrun and need assistance keeping up with the new boom in business. No matter which side of the fence your medical marijuana business falls on, it’s crucial that you “feed the beast”.
What do we mean by “feed the beast”? Well, look at your clinic as a machine – in order to improve business, you need to feed it new clientele, new product development ideas, and of course, more money to provide more resources to obtain more products.
The most efficient way to provide these necessities to your business is by investing in your marketing campaign. With a reputable and experienced marketing professional on your team, you can take care of all of your needs with just “one-stop”.
What is a Reputable Marketing Provider?
When it comes to increasing your business exposure during a lockdown situation, you need to focus your attention on online and digital marketing. This means that you need to focus your efforts on a professional marketer who can manage the technical aspects of your online presence. It may seem like a “marketer is a marketer”, but the truth is that online marketing requires an entirely different skillset than businesses that market through print. It requires mastery of programs, algorithms, and digital techniques that the average print marketing company lacks.
Finding a reputable digital marketing provider can be tricky during this age because everyone likes to think that they’re an expert on search engines, optimizing content, and marketing online after reading a couple of articles on the topic on someone’s blog. This means that you MUST properly screen those individuals that you are considering hiring to manage your online clinic presence.
A reputable online presence management business will have a reputation that speaks volumes for them, they will be an established business, and they will be familiar with what your business needs and how to make it happen. A reputable business will NOT, however
- Push you into a contract
- Refuse to provide you references
- Promise “first spot” ranking on anything
- Talk only in technical language to purposefully confuse you
How OPM Can Help Market Your Medical Marijuana Business
There are a number of approaches that Online Presence Manager will take to help market and promote your business. Just a few of the things that we can put into play for you include:
- Posting specials & updates to your Google My Business page
- Engage and interact with customers on social media
- Update customers on changes, updates, and the current status of your business during the lockdown and after the lockdown through social media channels
- Marketing your business with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) posts designed to catch attention and increase your customer base.
- Create SEO friendly content to improve your widespread SEO exposure and target local rankings for increased local exposure and improved foot traffic.
- Creating marketing content that is eye-catching and appealing.
- Marketing re-opening events to ensure exposure and improve turnout.
- Regular website updating with important information that pertains to your business and your products.
By having us take care of these points for you, you not only increase your company presence online and improve business, but you also take a lot of work off your own plate so that you can focus on keeping your business running smoothly.
Our current medical marijuana doctors and dispensary clients love our silver all-inclusive online presence & reputation management package.
Medical Marijuana Doctors & Dispensaries That Currently Work With Us Enjoy:
- Improved Local Search Results
- Improved Google Maps Exposure
- Improved Google Ads Performance
- Increased Leads (calls, form submissions, etc)
- Increased Customer Reviews
- Improved Google My Business (GMB) Results
- Monitored Reviews (over 100 websites)
- Responses to Customer Reviews
- Increased Backlinks
- Improved Social Media Interaction
- Exclusive Marketing Content