The Treasure Island chamber of commerce has welcomed Online Presence Manager as their newest local small business member and we couldn’t be happier! We are so excited to be a part of such an incredible organization!
Why We Joined the Treasure Island Chamber of Commerce
There are quite a few benefits that we enjoy as a member of the Treasure Island chamber of commerce. It’s possible for your business to enjoy similar benefits too, all you have to do is join your local chamber of commerce and remain as an active member!
- Membership in your local chamber of commerce gives your business credibility with clients and potential clients. You appear more like a professional and legitimate business than a mom and pop shop that popped up overnight.
- As a member of your local chamber of commerce, your business will be able to stay on top of local business news and upcoming local changes that may affect your business.
- When you become an active member of the local chamber of commerce, you also receive access to a number of benefits that can benefit your business as well as benefit you personally. Examples of these benefits include discounts at other businesses that are active in the local chamber of commerce.
- Being an active member in your local chamber of commerce also gives you the opportunity to spread the word about your business. Not only is the chamber of commerce a great vehicle to do this, but it’s also a great way to network with other businesses who can refer clients to you and vice versa.
- Research has shown that consumers believe that products and services provided by a company that is an active member of the local chamber of commerce are superior to the products and services offered by businesses that are not a member of the local chamber of commerce!
- As a member of the local chamber of commerce, like the Treasure Island chamber of commerce, you can play a role in the local governance of small businesses. This gives you the opportunity to influence local laws and regulations that affect your business and the surrounding community.
- Your local chamber of commerce is likely very much like the Treasure Island chamber of commerce in that they hold functions and programs that are designed to assist you as a business owner. These events can be anything from seminars on small business management to events designed to give your small business publicity in the community and boost your volume of business!
Want to Learn More About Us as the Newest Member of the Treasure Island Chamber of Commerce?
If you want to know more about Online Presence Manager and the services that we offer, we encourage you to read over our site. If you still have more questions, you can also call us for a free consultation at 833-732-3278.