Local SEO uses your position as a local business to improve your business ranking in search engines. This makes your business more visible to local traffic and in turn, increases your exposure to potential clients. But what exactly is local SEO and how do you use it to your advantage? That’s precisely what I want to talk about today!
What is Local SEO Management?
Local SEO management is a tactic that targets local clientele by promoting the local aspect of your business. Promoting your company via local SEO management is important because it helps to put you above local competitors by increasing your local organic search results. This is a process that not only involves optimizing your website for local search information but also knowing how to target this traffic outside of your website as well.
How Do You Use Local SEO Management to Your Advantage?
There are many ways that you can use local SEO management to your advantage and the more of these you focus on, the better your chances of outdoing your competition.
- Optimize your website title and meta-tags to show location information.
- Optimize your blog post titles to reflect your location.
- Claim your business location on search engines and in directories.
- Submit your business location to directories or relevant websites where it is not currently listed.
- Use Google My Business to not only claim your business, but to optimize your listing.
- Request and promote online reviews to reflect a positive experience and manage any negative reviews.
- Use structured data markup to give search engines more information about your location
Why Use Local SEO Management?
Local SEO management is not only beneficial for brick and mortar stores these days. Many online businesses and brands are benefiting from the desire to “shop local”. Even when retailers only offer an online presence, there is a peace of mind for clientele in providing an opportunity to local businesses! Additionally, for businesses that are service based, local SEO management helps to target potential clients to only those who are within a viable range rather than promoting a business in one state to clients in another!
Could You Benefit From a Local SEO Management Expert?
If you could use a little help with your local SEO work, give me a call at (727)-217-5752. The sooner you call the sooner we can get started and begin seeing results!