So, you’re looking for some simple ways to improve online presence for your brand? Then you’re in luck because today I have seven simple tips that will get you started on the path to success.
7 Easy Ways to Improve Online Presence For Your Brand
1. Focus on your best! If you have four products on the market and one of those products is much more in demand and more recognized by followers, use that to your advantage. Be known for what you DO have and CAN do instead of drawing attention to less than perfect products or services.
2. Everything you do online in terms of your brand should be for a purpose. Whether you’re addressing a dissatisfied customer or sharing a new product on the market, do it with intention and put value in your words.
3. Start interacting with followers via social media…or have your social media manager do it for you. Nobody likes to feel ignored. Conversely, when given individual attention, clients are more likely to develop brand loyalty.
4. Stop the spam already! Your online presence should be about presenting information and creating relationships. If you’re selling, you’re aiming for a soft sell. Use your online presence to spam potential or existing customers and you’re only going to make enemies.
5. Create relationships with followers, competitors, and supplement brands. You scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours is a VERY helpful concept when it comes to creating a positive online presence. Conversely, little can ever be gained by creating hostile relationships.
6. Have the people closest to your individual products or services market them online for you. These people have the answers and are able to promote the positive aspects of whatever it is you are selling.
7. Cut the bullshit. Your clients and potential clients know that you think you’re the best, but when you spend FOREVER talking up your product, brand, or company, it begins to plant a seed of doubt. Stop wasting everyone’s time, get to the point and move on. You know what they say – those who can, do, those who can’t, talk.
Need a Little Extra Help to Improve Your Online Presence?
If you need more than a few simple tips to improve your online presence, don’t panic just yet. I have always welcomed a challenge and I’m only a phone call away! Give me a call at 727-475-6460 and we’ll put together a plan for your brand’s online success.