Over the years, I have worked with clients in just about every niche including the ultra-competitive restaurant industry. It never fails to surprise me, though, just how many restaurants don’t address their online presence. Where some restauranteurs intentionally bury their head in the sand when it comes to addressing their online reputation, I believe that the majority simply don’t have the time. Fortunately, having a skilled online reputation manager means that you don’t have to find the time.
As an online presence manager, I take the burden of online reputation management off my clients. As an online presence manager for restaurants like yours, I work continuously to be sure that the digital representation of your business that your clients see is one that is truly representative of the business you have worked so hard to build. To do this I utilize my years of experience as well as a range of tools and tactics including:
- Closely monitoring and managing your restaurant reputation on review websites, professional databases, and online forums.
- Responding to feedback and comments left for your business by clients to create an interactive experience for customers and to give your business a professional but personal experience.
- Creating custom-written, industry-specific content to regularly update your website and social media networks to keep your business name active and engage your audience.
- Developing a responsive website design that is compatible with the most current technology whilst also being visually appealing and reflective of your restaurant’s personality.
- Engaging with followers on your social media networks and growing your social media audiences to establish your restaurant name as a reputable one.
- Creating and regularly updating your Google Business profile to be sure that your business is seen as a reputable one by search engines and clients.
- Developing and optimizing your AdWords PPC marketing campaigns to maximize your budget no matter the size and target rankable relevant key terms for your business.
- Optimizing your website design and content to make it clear to both clients and search engine spiders what type of business you are and what you offer.
By bundling together these various tools and tactics, I am able to create an online presence that is representative of the quality business that you have worked hard to build.