Why Should You Invest in a Social Media Strategist?
A social media strategist works fulltime in the management, growth, and analysis of social media networks. As a small business owner, even if you have the necessary understanding of social media networks, you are not going to be able to dedicate the necessary amount of time to these tasks.
Hiring a social media strategist will allow you to focus your attention on the day to day activities of your business and ensure that your social network profiles get the attention they require.
Why does this matter?
Without proper curation, social media network profiles can quickly get out of control. What happens when social media profiles get out of control?
- Spammers will take advantage of your prominence and utilize your audience to spam their products.
- Disgruntled customers or competitors may leave unsavory or negative comments on your profiles to discourage potential clients.
- Left untended, social media profiles can get hacked and taken over, losing your profile and your audience for good.
- If unmonitored, your reciprocal relationships can get severely out of balance resulting in your following more individuals than are following you.
- Without regular posting on your social media accounts, your business appears to be unresponsive and uncaring about consumer feedback.